Sunday, December 27, 2009

Vacancy ar.....

Just a few days ago i went to 1u to look for job. Edwin introduce me to work at a gym, place name, "celebrity fitness". When i step into the place, that guy at the reception give me a paper to fill up a form. Then, I was called upstairs for my interview. I was taken to a place where there is a round table and chairs for us to sit. and so i set down confidently, and then the girl started asking question.. . hahaha, no problem at all. i think i went through smoothly, i manage to answer all easily. i smile so brightly, macam like fake smile like that. =.= aiyo who cares la...as long i can make her to have good reputation of me and willing to hire me then i will do anything just to coax her. LOL!!! evil =.=
Girl : "Why are you interested in working ?"
Me: *Hesitate awhile and smile*
Girl: *scribble something on the paper not looking at me*
Me: *wtf...*
Me: "I want to work is because i want to get some good experience outside world. Since this is my 1st time at work. I want to get to know more things. To be able to communicate with people. To have a self-esteem. So that it can help me in the future when i am going to work."
Girl: "umm.."*nod head* "ummm...."*nod head*
Me: "Plus, if i dont work. I will be slacking at home, laze around and doing nothing as it is also a bad habbit for me."
Girl: "OK...so right now you sign here and write the date."
Me: O.O *means can hire me jor?*
Girl: "...and you will still have to wait for the second interview in our main brance in mid valley, so we will call you and let you know when we are ready larh."
Me: *Wtf...2nd intervew?? got such thing?*
Girl: "Thank you. You may go now. call your friend upstairs for interview."
Me: "Ok." *smile* "You can count on me for this job."
Girl: "alright" *nod head and smile*


And so, as you can see this is how I bluff lo, so fake right? ...LOL I work is because of money d lar.....other things who cares d..aiiyo..you got higher pay i ma work for you lo..if not choi lei dou ngong ar..aiya but i will work hard d . dont worry ..hahaha xD
Plus, i apply for a paperwork job...so i guess is fine with me. =)

1U most of the vacancy job only hire girls d.. so lame la.. come on ..why guys cant? i understand if you sell those cosmetic and girls attire la..but video shop want to hire girls only?? whats your problem man....summore i saw a shop that sell bracalet, necklace...only hire chinese girl . Wow..Come on..dont be so selfish la......

No comments: