Thursday, July 31, 2008

OMG. AWEsome GAme!!

This doujin game has got me hooked. Awesome game. lol

HEre are some screenshots. I was using Suigintou from Rozen Maiden and Computer play as Miku. xD (Plz click to enlarge =D)

o.O


I'm Flying. xD

Huhu..bosses...


LOL, even Bruce Lee was in the game.


Attacking Miku, coz she's annoying. xD


^^


O.O


xD


Wow, Miku's voice can harm ppl.xD

Well, as you can see , I'm a newbie. I beat the last boss using Fuko from Clannad with her starfish. xD
I'm currently playin Suigintou, I was trying to figure out how to used her special move.
Oh and everytime you finish the game, you can unlock new character. =D

Here are more screenshots that I'd found. xD

Dango Spam. xD

Spam ur Dango till ur enemy was defeated. xD

Summon Nagisa's Dad (Right+Right+Kick or Left+Left+Kick), (*Punch to summon her Mom)


Tomoyo's Thousand Kick (Right+Right+Kick)

Buddha Man?! lol

2-Hit K.O Buddha Palm (Punch+Kick)


Dango Attack (Kick) xD



Kyou's Scooter (Punch+Kick)

She was going to play the voilin. xD

Secret Hole (Everyone fainted after she played the violin) xD



When she played the violin. xD (Punch+Kick)


Kotomi's bento (L+R Button)
Recovers all HP

Tomoyo confronted by a geek. xD

1 comment:

Ho.L.Y.Gabriel said...

Hi, what is the name for this game?