Saturday, July 26, 2008

About Today. xD

Wow, Today school was SOOOOOooooooooooOOOoooOoOooooooo boring. This is like the first time I felt so extremely bored in my entire life. Seriously wei, is like staring at the ceiling like a retard. -.-. My class only 12 people presents.

Today, an event was held in school. which is the aerobic exercise. Those who took part shall go down to the field and be prepare. The speech was WTFOMGCIBAIKANASAI@#$%&*@# long. Although I never took part, I feel sorry for the ppl there, I can understand how they feel standing at the field for so freakin long. SOhai la, If you want give speech, just make it short la. Really ar,haiz.

The exercise is FREAKIN GAY. OMFG!!!! I just cant belive my eyes, when I stared down at them from my classroom, I just cant find a proper word to describe it. Is like seeing a dozen of GAYLORDS doing gaystuff , shaking their asses in a retarded way. OH god. I can see some ppl feel so disgusted and stop doing. I really feel sorry for them wei ..hahaha xD

After School, guess where I go???wahahahaha... I went to an Anime Convention in Subang Jaya. (I ponteng tuition again. haha.)

Anyway, The convention was held at Taylor's University in SJ. So I quickly rushed back home from school, bath then makan then ciao~~..xD. I went there with my dad. When I first arrived there I see no convention, lol, then asked a student, and he say its on the 3rd floor. walau, no wonder. and so I'd to pay Rm5 for the entrance ticket. When I went inside the hall, it was so crowded. Waaaa...many people. Not many cosplayers but lots of figurines.... OMG>>>GODLY-MADE FIGURINES was displayed everywhere..EVERYWHERE...*faints*. x) ..When I saw Shana and the others, I almost cried. haha no la. Just kidding. I was too excited la. keep taking pictures ..waaaaa... shiok....I was like standing there for like an hour examinating each and eveyone one of them. AWESOME!!!! Mesmerism!!!! LOL. I will post the pictures later.. xD

Ok, on the other hand, they have cosplay drama competition and the 'stepmania' competition. The stepmania part was OK. A pro was doing a great job and get his first prize = RM100. lol.
I keep watching them playin, jumping here and there. hahaha...

The cosplay drama competition was lame. Lame jokes alot. haiz. But at least they try to brighten up the hall. I can see people laughing and clapping. I only smile at them ..lol.
Of all the cosplayers ..I only like 3 cosplayers, Ichigo in bankai form, 'A girl with a pale and deadly face 'which i dunno the name for the charcter she cosplayed' was holding a violin, I like the way she act so lifeless and lay her head on the violin. and the last one, I think is Yuki Cross from Vampire Knight. I like the uniform she is wearing. Very well-made =D
But they r still not the best. Ugly of course. Maybe face problem. xD

And last but not least, I saw a guy holding..I think is an anime pillow cover. OMG..ME WANT. I saw True Tears pillow cover. lol ....But he put inside a bag...!? Not for Sale??!! /..lol.. I don't have a chance to ask him, coz lots of people was blocking my way. ahhhh..nvm..The most shoik sendiri is the figurines. xD

Oh and, I'd bought Eva 001 -Limited version- before going back. =D haha ..It was fun la.

I'd been mesmerized by the figurines.xD Sadly, I can't afford to buy. The price are between Rm200-Rm400. =(

1 comment:

小貓斑比 said...

figure nice~
but cosplay abit...swt

where the event form?