Thursday, July 31, 2008

Eva - 01 Test Type

EVA-01 Test Type w/ Frame (LM-HG)

My new plastic modal. Hohoho.. Bought it recently at Taylor's Anime Fest. That guy gave me discount. xD
Apperently, this Eva -01- is not the normal version but the deluxe version one. xD
Look kinda descent I know , have to paint it to look much better. T___T

This version of Eva 01 which includes everything in the standard Eva 01 kit + the storage/maintenance frame base and more new weapons and accessories that were not included in the original kit (N2 nuclear mine, three types of swords and a backpack mount for them, a bazooka, emergency power batteries and more). Also includes the "real" EVA-01 head as seen in episode 2 of the series...... I think. xD, and small figures of Shinji in his school uniform and his mother (Ikari Yui). ^ ^

Haha, enough talk, lets move on to the pictures. xD






























1 comment:

Ho.L.Y.Gabriel said...

Hi, Thanks for your pictures on Eva-01 Test Type, I was wondering whether I should buy this or not, but it turn out to be much detailed that I imagine a High Grade would be...Is that Astrea( or Exia)on that shelf? nice collection you have there!