Sunday, July 6, 2008

Gundam Astraea.

Nothing much. Yesterday, went to Cineleisure Damansara, bought Gundam Astraea, cost about RM90+ (Rm99 I think) ^^V.... then can't cari "Guren MKII","Suzumiya Haruhi" and "Rei Ayanami" figurine. Which is on my "MUST BUY" list .When ask, all sold out. T_T

When I was about to pay for it. I saw the guy before me was buying a RM999 worth of gundam. Its a Really Really BIG boxset. Yes, well... Its really HUGE. xD.But the guy really buy it with the price of RM800+ (after discount) I was like ...O.O OMFG!!!!! Rich people???? I think he is a married man, he was with his wife and his son. He uses his own credit card. =O=" . Zzzzzzzzzzzzz....


The Gundam Astraea I'd bought is so freakin hard to build. Took me about 6 hours to finished assembled all the parts.

Heres some pic..xD





















First Person Shooter. xD

















No comments: