Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Tagged

Got tagged~ This tag so troublesome. So long. =/

WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage = Milk
2. Last phone call = Zhi Herng
3. Last text message = Eng Keat
4. Last song you listened to = Jay Chou - Shuo Hao De Xing Fu Ne
5. Last time you cried = Tears drop while watching Korea Movie 'Tsunami' (about 2 days ago.)

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice = Nope~
7. Been cheated on = No
8. Kissed someone & regretted it = No lor~
9. Lost someone special = At the moment. Nope.
10. Been depressed = Yes!! My exams result.~ hais
11. Been drunk and threw up = I don't drink. =)

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:
12. Sky Blue
13. Violet
14. Black

THIS YEAR (2009) HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend = Yeah yeah. (You know me, i know you. Friend liao lor.) lol~
16. Fallen out of love = Maybe =/
17. Laughed until you cried = Yeah~ While watching some funny video on YouTube =.=!!
18. Met someone who changed you = Yeap~
19. Found out who your true friends were = No~
20. Found out someone was talking about you = Er..Yeah..Today at school. = =
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list = Nope~
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life = All except one (Jing)
23. How many kids do you want to have = At least 2 lo.
24. Do you have any pets = One turtle. One Dog.
25. Do you want to change your name = Don't want, I am proud of my name . =)
26. What did you do for your last birthday = Celebrate at Ming Tian, Taman Megah with a bunch of friends.
27. What time did you wake up today = 6:45am
28. What were you doing at midnight last night = Blogging and Facebook.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for = To get myself a PS3 =.=(There are lots of games I am dying to play)
30.When you last saw your dad = Yesterday
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? = My personality? =/ My height. =.=
32. What are you listening to right now = Nothing.~
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom = No
34. What's getting on your nerves right now = My own future. My SPM result.
35. Most visited webpage = Facebook.com = =
36. What’s your real name = Tan Hoe Chong
37. Nicknames = Justin.
39. Zodiac sign = Leo
40. Male or female? = Male
41. Primary school = SRJK(C) Puay Chai
42. High School = SMK Taman SEA
43. Uni = Not Yet. Still in High School~
44. Hair colour = Brown-Black
45. Long or short =What ar? Which part o? = =zz
46. Height = 169cm
47. Do you have a crush on someone? = Yes. But slowly losing interest. Hope can gain back. I dunno. =O
48: What do you like about yourself? = Nothing. I don't really like my current self right now.
49. Piercings = Nope
50. Tattoos = Nooo...
51. Righty or leftie = Leftie~` ^^

FIRSTS:
52. First surgery = My cleft lips when i was still a baby. =I
53. First piercing = No~~
54. First best friend = Is a girl named Fiona from Primary School. =]
55. First sport you joined = Badminton
56. First vacation = Dunno la..Forgot.~
58. First pair of trainers = Nope.~~~

RIGHT NOW:
59. Eating = Nothing~
60. Drinking = Milk ( Just Finished)
61. I'm about to = Study for my upcoming SPM examination~
62. Listening to = Nothing~~
63. Waiting on = Finishing this tag. so long leh.~ =.=

YOUR FUTURE:
64. Want kids? = Sure~
65. Get Married? = Sure =)
66. Career? = Er~Illustrator or something that has to do with art and design.~

WHICH IS BETTER:
67. Lips or eyes = Eyes. ^-^
68. Hugs or kisses = Hugs will be nice.~
69. Shorter or taller = Taller~
70. Older or Younger = Both have their good and bad.~~Not too old not too young lo..~
71. Romantic or spontaneous = er..spontaneous i guess~
72. Nice stomach or nice arms = I don't care.~
73. Sensitive or loud = Sensitive~
74. Hook-up or relationship = Relationship. ~
75. Trouble maker or hesitant = Hesitant. =)

HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger = Nooo..~ won't simply kiss people. = =
77. Drank hard liquor= No~ I don't drink wan.~
78. Lost glasses/contacts = Nope~~
79. Sex on first date = So not right.~ zz
80. Broken someone's heart = I guess. =/
81. Had your own heart broken = Yeap.~
82. Been arrested = Nope. =)
83. Turned someone down = Yeah. Feel bad for that person =.=!
84. Cried when someone died = So far..No.~
85. Fallen for a friend? = Yeah..but slowly losing interest. ~

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself = Of course.~
87. Miracles = Not really. But sometimes I do.~ =)
88. Love at first sight = Nope.
89. Heaven = I don't~ but I believe in God. =)
90. Santa Claus = No such thing.~
91. Kiss on the first date =Noo~
92. Angels = Nope.~

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time =No~~
95. Did you sing today? = Er. I sing along the some of the Jay Chou's songs just now.
96. Ever cheated on somebody? = No~
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go? = All the way back to the Dinosaur Era.~lol.
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be?= My birthday.~
99. Are you afraid of falling in love? = Kinda.~ I can't really face the girl i like.Which is a big problem to me. = =
100. Posting this as 100 truths? =Abuthen?! 100 lies!? Why am I doing this in the first place then..=.=

I tag everyone who is interested to do lo.~~~

No comments: