Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Exams feak out~

This past week that we had has gone rather quickly.

Trial exams are over, which mean SPM is here. Still not prepare. =(

It was a terrible day for me. I got back some of my trial examination papers after 1 week of holidays. Results are being shown. I don’t even want to look at it, because I knew that I did badly for my trial. Well, guess what, I’m actually right, 4 subjects failed. Totally freak out, very depressed at my own result right now. How can I break the news to my parents?! Especially Bahasa Malaysia, as usual I failed again. Keep repeating the past. Plus, I make alot of careless mistakes. =(

For my trial, I have been doing revision, slowly and in good quantities but anything that I do seems to all go to waste, and in the end what i got is a fail. Really wei, how to become smart want ar? = =

To tell the truth, I personally hate exams, I hate being under pressure and even though I get 25% extra time, I can’t do anything properly. Every time, before teacher hand out the exam question paper, I always feel confidence that I can do very well, but once I received the paper and look at the questions, my mind suddenly stop working, and resulting me become panic. Don’t know what to write, especially Sejarah and Account.
Sejarah is a memorizing subject. I thought I did actually memorize a lot of the facts that I read from the notes. But once the exam started, I totally forgotten everything. My mind completely blank, can’t recall what I read. And this goes the same for my account. I suddenly forgotten how to do perkongsian and most of it. I got the feeling this time i might failed my Account too. Why!! Hais…~

49 days left to SPM. I am totally unprepared. Regardless, I will try my best to improve, must did well in the upcoming SPM examination and pass with flying colours. Even though is a very hard task for me. I must work hard to achieve my goal. I really want to enter college to pursue my study and have a better future in life. =) Gambarro~~ ^^

No comments: