Thursday, September 24, 2009

23.09.2009

Today went out with my friends to Sunway Pyramid.~ Reached there around 11:30am, meet up with friends and had our lunch there. After that, We started walking around the shopping centre for quite some time. actually did walk quite a long time lar.~ We did pay a visit to alot of shops but I didn't buy anything.~ cos I didn't bring enough cash, and most of the items are really not affordable.~ really sad hais.~~ The guys never buy anything at all. The girls did buy a few things i guess. =)
Watched movie. Where got ghost? The movie was quite O-Kay~ to me, it was worth watching lar.~ laughing all the way. the scary part also not that scary geh. xD
I will give it a 3/5 rating score..;p

Finished watching, go makan again.~ seriously, my money all used up on the foods instead of buying things.~ The prices of the food are expected de lo~ After eating, its time to go back home ler.~ I go home with Ting Pheng's car as she really live near my house~~ While waiting for her dad to fetch us, We watch Jia Qi lame video recording..you know the way you play it and pause it then you play it again to take a different recording view. Like making a person disappear all of a sudden..haha lame. = = Actually, this outing i really really tired, can't even think straight..I even sleep in the car while on the way back home...hahaha since i was the last one to be fetched home after sending off 3 others. blur blur~~ SLeep like 6am in the morning and wake up at 8, only 2 hours of sleep nia..~ @.@ Still, it was enjoyable la. overall...LoL~

No comments: