Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Back Lorr~~

Hii guys~~ long time no see..xD I'd been away for so long, now finally i'd decided to revive my so-call long dead blog. ( Never had any new update for a year. = =)
See~. I did keep my promise de. This dead blog finally come back to life lo. Actually the reason why I decided to go back blogging is bacause the influnce of my friend lo. So many of them play blog de, i might as well go back blogging lar.~

1st post of the year. xD

Here's the story of my day. 22/09/2009 ~

Wake up around 10:30am. (At hometown, Taiping) Had Breakfast at wai sek kai there. After eating, go lepak at the Taiping lake garden. Such beautiful environment. So liking it there. =) Gotta love my hometown. ^^ As we drive past a sign-board that say "burmise pool" or somthing. I was thinking maybe is the waterfall that I used to go to play long long time ago. Forgot since when I last go there de but must be way back 2-3 years ago lar~~ . And so then we drive into that road. And guess what.. just like I thought, is actually the road that leads to the waterfall..haha...really miss that place wei..so long nvr go there enjoy playing the water and breathing the fresh air around it. Even my Uncle also forgot that there is a waterfall located there. Hahaha~~ Anyway, that place is like so crowded with so many ppl and cars cramping in 1 small path that leads to the waterfall area. So many cars parked besides that 1 road.. that even our car can hardly drive in.~~But unexpectedly we found a parking slot..haha

After that, we quickly rush to the waterfall path and saw many ppl having fun. 90% population are malays. Anyway, we had lots of fun despite not bringing any extra pants ot shirts we still try our best to have fun with the water..xD hahahaha really ar..~ so nice..~ The Air is so clean..~~Totally love it..^^ after having fun for like 1 hour we go back. ~~ haha..
End of story.~ ^^ ( Sorry for the rush ..haha~ faster end my post of the day and go play dota liao.~~frends waiting.=p) I will post some picture and let em do the talking lar..~~










No comments: