Thursday, June 20, 2013

:))

Lately been having a very hectic schedule on battling the wave.
Despite that, I can still certain to think that I am capable of leisurely taking my time to procrastinate.
I am having a hard time on webpage. It just ain't my cup of tea. (Why this subject exists in the first place. hai~) 
I just don't like observing digits. (That doesn't mean my maths is bad.)
Regardless, I won't be giving up;        is not an optionnnn.~
Got to start to make an effort to really understand the material that I am learning.  Step my steps sure can success one. :)) *optimism level to the max*
I guess I will work out more too, it gives me little bit of aspiration and motivation after that.

On a side note,  today when I was in the LRT, in the midst of my nap, I was awoken by two Japanese and two Malaysian chatting and communicating with each other across me. It was actually quite a pleasant sight, as they are friendly and jokingly teaching their own language to each others.

I overheard the Malaysian taught the Japanese how to pronounce ' Mailbox ' in English.
And guess how they pronounced.....   "Mewwwbocks".
" What? Nooooo, not "mewwwww"  is "mailllllll" replied one of the Malaysian.
"Kawaii ne" . replied the other. 

and they burst out laughing together.
Haha, I was actually laughing too. Nasib they didn't noticed me. o.O

I really like observing people enjoying themselves, it actually helps spread more smiles on the surrounding.
It hinted me with the thoughts of  "People should leave no regrets and look forward with a smile." :))

Peace out.~ ._.v






No comments: