Saturday, May 17, 2008

...........RM72....bb la

Exams was shyt la...expecting to fail lots of subjects.. -___-.

Haiz, my A.cash for CabalSea online wasted nia. WTF, Rm72 gone down to the drain. -__-
Why la, I just top-up into the wrong account, and now I want my Cash transfer back to my current ones. Then I want report this matter to the GM (game master) but.... I cant access to that site. OMFGWTFKANASAI!!!! I want back my money..!!
Stupid Gm, if someone has problem how to contact you ar. -.-
Haiz, Somemore that stupid customer service centre is only located in SINGAPORE...WTFWTF<
Malaysia dont even have one, ..You expect malaysian to go there meh, FUKKK la...brainless people.-___-; I want to burn down that centre wei...
Seriously laa..
now I trying my best to think of a way to get back my money.

No comments: