Monday, May 26, 2008

Boring la...

Holiday Suks.....My comp crushed for some unknow reason, Video Card Spoiled. No more Cabal .No more Anime. OMG. How can i survive like this. For 2 weeks i have to suffer??..T-T
Haha, Luckily my comp still got 1 year warrenty. So, call the customer service centre, the guy say , he will send a technician to my house and repair it. Say the technician will call me, give an appointment..and all the craps...damn, so I haf to wait.....haiz..
Now im using my dad's laptop to type this blog.
Anyhow, My comp is like one of my most important thing.lol
Of course. all ma Anime,Manga,Gameszzz, Anime PIcs,AMV,MV,Musics, Photoz, Visual Novelz, Hentaiz..lol..all my stuff inside, T-T (Yaya Anime again, I know, boring rite? but EH!! Take notes, I'm the only HARDCORE OTAKU in PJ... xD) they are part of my life... If all sapu. .I will realese my Bankai form. lol..I really dont wanna know what I will do. =.= ...(I haf a 360GB external HDD for back-up, but that is still not enough to store all my stuff inside.)
Well, im glad is just my vidoe card and not my HDD that crushed.

Now currently playin back Final Fantasy X on my PS2 to kill time. Waaaaa, Yuna rocks. Cute..=X

No comments: