Sunday, March 23, 2008

LA...LA...LA...LAN.... LAN....LANCELOTTT!!!!! xD

Guess what!! I got my hand a 1/35 scale model kit of the LA...LA...LAn...LANCELOT!!! xD
Lancelot comes from the show Code Geass. Due April 2008 for 6090 yen from Bandai. ^^
I tell you..... this model kit is rare. Omg!! I cant believe I actually bought it.xD
And is cheap!! 6090 yen =RM194 and I only got it for RM 133..O.O Woot~~
I bought it from Damansara Cineleisure btw. ^^
Actually, I was going to buy a 1/100 scale Gundam Virtue/Nadleeh for only RM128.
Then, I saw Lancelot. I was shock actually, coz i dun usually see others modal kits other than Gundam. The guy there told me that this Lancelot was the last one. Yes.. last one.., I was like " huh? last? that means if someone buy.. no more Lancelot?? " So I quickly took out my money and bought it. Woooshh~~stock habis~~ LOL
When I reached home, I quickly dashed into my room, ON the Air-Con and starts to assembled my Lancelot. Assembling the part is a piece of cake..took me 4 hours to complete though. xD

Heres the pics....


















And now I'm looking for the Lancelot's Air Cavalry (the float system for the Lancelot)
I want a Guren MkII too...waiting for the release ^ ^

No comments: