Monday, October 24, 2016

When life hits you hard.

The moment when life hits you hard. I am barely able to sleep the previous night because I'm unable to put aside the thoughts of having an insurance exam the day after. Well, it's wasn't just that, to add on to the stress, what really hits me was that this insurance thing that I am doing allowed me to open up my eyes to truly understand the weakness in myself. My weakness was that I wasn't able to fully communicate well with outside people, unable to converse the meaning in a well-structured sentence. And here comes the second reason why I was on the verge of losing myself, my circle of friends is very limited.

You see, my problems are all inter-connected with one another. When insurance wanted to start cold-calling. I started to feel lost about myself, who do I start to call? I don't have many supportive friends surrounding me. This is why I have to change, I got to be myself, to stay positive and do what I love to do, by equipping a positive mindset and talk with people, thus enhance that friendship level.

No comments: