Sunday, June 29, 2008

Neon Genesis Evangelion


The 26 Episodes series. (1995-1996)


Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth (First Movie) (1997)

Neon Genesis Evangelion: The End of Evangelion (seond movie) (1997)

Evangelion 1.0 Movie - You Are [Not] Alone (third movie) (2007-2008)

Will start watching this anime. The original series 1st. =D

Click here for more info about this series.

After reading the article in todays STAR Variety newspaper (Pg7) , saying that the new movie "Evangelion:1.0 You Are (Not) Alone" will be premiers at the Cathey Cineplx in Damansara. I was quite shock actually, anime movie showing in our local cinema? O.O.
Sadly, no one teman me go watch wan la, since I don't even have a friend who watch anime at the moment, might as well download it from my comp. But before that, I must watch the original series 1st (26 episodes , created in 1995) then the 2 movies + this new ones . =D
I'm a newcomer to this anime. Don't know whether nice or not, but I heard is very darn~ famous that won alot of awards. sooo.... I will give it a shot.
I probably knew this anime a long time ago, but just don't know the title. haha~ coz its really looks so familier to me when I was younger.

On a very random note.
Today Euro Cap Final. WTF...Shud I watch? but tmr got school. T.T

No comments: