Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Why Am I So Tired...??

What happened to me ? everytime..Everyday..when I wake up and get ready for school, I feel so sleepy, tired, I can hardly opens my eyes....and sometimes I even sleep during class period, (not to mention, especially Sejarah, I'm not saying the teacher is lousy or wat, is just that I dislike the Topic ..Wat la, Form 4's Sejarah Topic is soooo00 darnnn boring. TAMADUN MANUSIA all the way, deng deng deng.....)
I can ZZZZzzzzzzzzz....-____-'//
but still I must urge myself to study. Prepaire for Mid-Term...
Even though I slept early, the next day I still feel sleepy and wanna go back to ZZZzzzz... thats why ppl in my class keep saying me I'm blurr ....-______-
Perhaps I watched Anime for long hours...LOL, but you know, I can't survive without ANIME!!! Xp
ANyhow, today I got back my Geografi's test papers and guess what, I failed...=.='
My first time... lowest marks I get for Geogeafi, 30% woot~~~ break record wei.
Crap, I have to starts studying, if not MID-TERM...GG.
Especially SEJARAH! I didn't even start looking at the 1st topic untill now. o.O

No comments: