Saturday, February 9, 2008

Happy CNY..

Waaa, I'm late. Minna-san Komenasai~~~ T_T sorry sorry.. wish U all a Happy CNY...
I'm still not back from my kampung. Sien nya.

This year CNY is kinda boring..(My cousins not coming back for CNY so here I am.... all alone blogging.haiz..) and I'm using a lousy laptop with Dial-up connection, not broadband. ~.~

waaa, I can die of boredom..lol
But this year CNY I received alot of "Ang paus'...wooo money keep coming $$$.
~guess how much I got. xD wakekeke

Anyways, during the second days of CNY, I managed to download Clannad EP17, ( yaya.. watch anime to kill time. -.-) And,OMFG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG, KYOU IS HOTTTTT~~~ THIS EPISODE IS THE BEST..AWESOME AWESOME!!!!!!! KAWAIIIIII <3kyou<3





Ah, i’m in blush and moe heaven… *noosebleeds* XD

that was some crazy erotic and hilarious scene.XD


OMg, I really want Hentai scenes here..lol Oh shyt, I can't resist anymore, KYOU's too Kawaii nya~~~



I'm so glad that KyoAni is giving Kyou so much screen time.


Omg, The Kyou gym storage scene was wayy too nice. You have to watch it to get the full effect. lol like I did…about 30 times so far.xD xD


OK ok ok,Happy CNY Minna-san, are you happy? well, don't worry about me, coz I have my KYOU to cheer me up. wakaka.. may this Rat year bring you much wealth and good health. Other than that, eat more and blog more haha! Gong Hei Gong Hei...hehe KYOU~~~~~ Suki suki arrrr...XD XD....

No comments: