Saturday, November 3, 2007

Clannad







ok~~ I like this anime really much~~Dai-Su-ki~~ Hon-To-Ni Desu~~^ ^
Well, I just started watching~~ (currently at Ep3 rite now) so as a complete newbie, I need to memorize all the name~~arg, which I hate the most~~nvm, since i'm addicted to this anime already, I'll memorize all of em' by heart ~~lol
Alright, the reason why I like this anime is because of the romance and all about the school life in Japan~~U noe , i really envy them, how japanese enjoying their school life~~~~like walking to school so peacefully~~waaa......99999999999999x better than Malaysia la~~=.=' somemore you can meet up alot of other school mate etc~ on your way to school~~ Why was my school life never this exciting? I want to have a romantic meeting with a kind girl ( Unlike here, so many "lan ci" people, make me want to prepare a Death Note and write down their names) ~~ Well, like the main guy in Clannad~~
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
ok ok~~the story for this anime is about a high school student "Tomoya Okazaki", he is the male protagonist of Clannad~He always has this habit of always arriving late to school, skipping classes during the day, staying out all night and don't like any club activities~~~~ his mother died in a car accident when he was young~~ and now he really hates his dad, because ever since his mother pass away, his dad quit his job and become a Fu*king asshole who look like a drug addict and treat him like a stranger and injured Tomoya's arm for no reason, so now he can't play basketball~~which make him feel sad~~
Then, one day when he was walking to school, he encounter this Kawaii girl~~ who's name is "Nagisa Furukawa"... and so that's the day when his life started to change etc blah blah blah =.='~~ U know wat, Nagisa is so innocent, cute and kind~~when she is worry about something, she keep making this cute noises~~Waaa ~~ seriously, I like her personolity~~( I wan a gf like that T.T )
This anime is still on going, nothing much to say~~ so just wait till I finish watching it first, then I'll give u a full review~~ (going to add in my top ten list after finish watching~~^ ^)
By the way~~ the ED song always make me feel happy ~~ about the cute "Dango family" ~~ lol


Main male lead " Tomoya Okazaki "

The Innocent,kind, cute "Nagisa Furukawa" ^ ^

er..Kyou Fujibatashi- She own a really cute pig (that pig remind me of Tonkatsu from Nagasarete Airantou =.=')

Kotomi Ichinose all i noe now is that she's smart but weird~~

Tomoyo Sakagami, she got like 999999999999x martial art skills than any one in the world~

ok, all I have to say is that she's the cutest Character in Clannad... ^ ^

Look the ED theme~~The 'Dango Family' lol

No comments: